Up to 14,000 sq ft of
Up to 14,000 sq ft
of refurbished workspace
Behind an Edwardian facade, 74 Wigmore has been refurbished with a new reception and the addition of a roof terrace. Located a short stroll from the Elizabeth Line at Bond Street, and amidst the vibrant amenities of Marylebone, this is workspace designed for the needs of today’s occupier.
and every day
of the London skyline
SCHEDULE OF AREAS
- Extensive refurbishment behind the existing façade
- New contemporary entrance hall
- Creation of new roof terrace
- Two 8-person glazed passenger lifts
- VRF comfort cooling
- Accessible showers are provided at ground, second and third floors
- Capped off services for kitchenettes on each floor
- Metal tile suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
- Metal tiled raised floors with 100mm void throughout
- Male, female and disabled WCs are provided on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors and a disabled WC on the 4th floor
- Secure cycle storage with showers and lockers
From the magnetism of Marylebone to the bustle of Bond Street, 74 Wigmore is perfectly placed.
SELFRIDGES department store
Award winning Sri Lankan and South Indian restaurant
74 Wigmore provides a Grade A office and retail building at the commercial heart of the Howard de Walden Estate and is within walking distance of the internationally renowned shopping village of Marylebone High Street, Oxford Street and Bond Street. The area boasts some of London’s best restaurants, hotels, gyms and shopping, all on your doorstep.
Italian Delicatessen & Restaurant
COOL, CALM, CONNECTED
Bond Street and the arrival of the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail), is one of London’s key transport hubs. Oxford Street is within walking distance of the property and is served by the Bakerloo, Central, and Victoria lines, providing easy access across London as well as to its national and international rail network and international airports.
A 3 minute walk away - transforming connection times across London and beyond.